October

AA is posting the new shift/days off bid for the mechanics as I speak.
I'll know Friday night/Saturday morning what my days off are after Oct.
5. I'll have more info about the "meeting" at my house when I know what
my new days off are. Then I must tell Karen, my wife, so she can yell at
me and show me where, what, when and how to clean things up. Maybe today
is a good day to start on that regardless. Where did I get all these
boxes from? Did I just move recently?