RH73 Printing Issues

I recently installed RH73 on my server and have had printing problems
since.

My server is running 7.3 with a HP DJ990c configured with printconf.
Printing from the local works fine.  My workstation, a rh73 box,
configured (using printconf) the printer as a remote lpd using the hpijs
driver prints garbage on both the ascii and postscript test pages.

My prior config was the server was rh72, but beyond that everything was
the same.  And I might add, it worked.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

John