From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 2:20 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: DNS error

Hi Guys, Kara, Emma,

I have been getting an error related to my DNS.  I just moved my server
another machine, and was careful not to change anything from the
previous
one..  Can anyone tell me what it means and/or how to fix it?  Thanks in
advance.  I just can't get a handle on it.

Sep 18 00:21:12 mongo named[1630]: client 64.198.58.115#64643:
updating zone 'mygirlfriday.info/IN': update failed: 'RRset exists
(value dependent)' prerequisite not satisfied (NXRRSET)

Sep 18 00:21:12 mongo named[1630]: client 64.198.58.115#64646: update
'mygirlfriday.info/IN' denied

--

Best regards,
 Gary                          mailto:gary-list-silug@mygirlfriday.info

All progress has resulted from people who took unpopular positions.