Re: a bunch of stuff

    rpm http://ftp.silug.org/pub/apt redhat/7.3/en/i386 os updates-os

> Second question. I know someone told me how to disable clipper but
> damned if I can remember, anyone? Annoying bastard!

Click on it, click on "Disable actions".  Alt-Ctrl-X might work too.

> Third question, I'm trying to install transcode so I can use dvd::rip
> but I keep getting errors when running make install;

Yikes.  Just apt-get install both from freshrpms.  (Although I'm not
sure the freshrpms transcode has everything built in right...  I've
been meaning to email the guy who runs freshrpms about that.)