(rolls eyes)

Dad's a bit paranoid, so he's forcing me to send out an eMail.  Dunno why he
can't do it himself, but I'm doing it anyway.

My router is the only Linux box in the house at the moment (gah, it sucks),
and my father's Windows98 box is infected (or might be) with Klez (a stupid
SMTP virus).  We've run three different specific virus scanners on his
machine, but they've all turned up with a negative response, which makes me
think that it's not (gee) his box.

En fait, he shut his computer down for a day and a half, and the eMail
leads me to believe that it isn't his computer that is infected.  I made the
mistake (personally) of telling him this, and he's insisting that it's the
router.  Because Klez is Windoze based (and WINE isn't installed on the
router, as if it would matter anyway), I think not.

But I'm writing anyway for the sake of his paranoia.

Can anyone confirm that my router is completely clean of viruses (virii?)?

    Thanks,
       Eric Peterson