Re: [OT] Farscape

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 13:17, Kara Pritchard wrote:

> Indeed, I'm quite jealous of Jason Burke for getting to meet her and
> Steven getting to IRC with Dargo.  Only person cool I've met lately was
> this weekend at St Louis Cooks show where I met Gale Gand (host of Food
> Network's "Sweet Dreams" dessert show).

I can see that I'm never going to live down not calling you
guys that weekend. I swear, I'll never let it happen again. =)

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't have the cash to
buy one of her portraits for an autograph (she had a couple
of herself, some as Zhaan and a couple as the Road warrior
chick), and I'm still bummed out about it.

Jason