Re: 404 on the site

Hi Steven,

On Saturday, September 7, 2002, 11:22 AM, you rearranged your electrons about "404 on the site":

SP> FWIW, I found the problem, and I've added the symlinks back, but I
SP> wouldn't count on me to remember them next time I'm working on
SP> things...

Good deal, thanks Steve... Just got my mailserver up on the P133... Am
using qmail, and it is fast.  I changed my DNS over to the P133 too.  So
far, everything is smooth... still have some work left on virtual domains
and aliases, but now the family each has their own box and POP3 service on
their machines for the basic domain.   That's about all the P133 is good
for ... it is way too slow for anything else with a GUI, much better to
work in console and VI.

--

Best regards,
 Gary

Today's thought: Estimated amount of glucose used by an adult human brain each day, expressed in M&Ms: 250