Re: lets try this again using the right return email

Any reason you can't build this with a small case and use a single dual
NIC?

I'm not sure you can get a rack case that short, as you still have to fit
p/s, motherboard, etc in there properly...

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/