OOPS! Still trying to get the options in SquirrelMail right!

I'm playing with SquirrelMail.  I like it a lot, but I forgot to put the
correct name (Charlie) on it before sending out my first post using it.

The "Topic for the next ..." email you just received is from me.

I'm running SquirrelMail from one server that connects to my other (main)
Linux server (the one that's running sendmail) via imap.  It works just
fine and wasn't hard to set up at all.

Charlie