Routing problem

Alright.  I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here.  I see that everyone
and their damned uncle is hellbent on doing NAT between an outside world IP and
a handful of private addresses on a LAN, but what I'm wanting to do is make use
of the rest of my subnet.  Currently, I'm using only one address while I have
five virgin ones waiting for action that I'm obviously not using at the present
moment.

I can route between a handful of LAN addresses and the one outside world IP, but
figuring out how to get full use of my subnet is hell.  I can't find any
documentation on it (I could be looking in the wrong place), and nobody I know
(besides Steve?) is doing this, so I'm wedged between my chair and my trusty CRT
on this one, methinks.

If you need information on my setup, write me off-list.  I won't post this stuff
knowing that it'll be archived for everyone to see.  I'm paranoid.  So?

--
Nate Reindl, The Fabled Halfling.