Re: HTML vs. Plain Text E-Mail (was: RE: www.freeswan.org)

Title:
No problem.

William Underwood wrote:
3D6ECE7A.714FE400@charter.net">
Tim Coffey wrote:
Of course I already knew all of this and I choose to use HTML
multipart because I like the text formatting that it allows.

Well, if you're big enough to admit that you're deliberately obtuse and
inconsiderate, I suppose I should apologize too. So, I apologize for
making an off-handed, idle comment, NOT meant to offend anyone, but to
simply be an observation...

As for text formatting, what extras did you mean to get across in that
message?

Did the red line mean THAT YOU WERE YELLING?

Or were you _just_trying_to_make_a_point_?

Either way, I think your attitude is *rather* silly.

But, t3xT F0rM@77in9 is always done at the authors discretion, so feel
free to continue in whatever manner you prefer. I, personally, prefer
plain text as my email format.

My apologies,
William