Re: OT: first SILUG Film Festival?

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, William Underwood wrote:

> Hmmm.. Settadodawm?  If you say it a little light and airy, it sounds
> Native American; if you say it real guttural and drawn-out, it sounds,
> uhmm, perhaps Japanese.  Either way, would it be presumptuous to think
> there may be time to fit some swimming and/or fishing in there as well?
> Will it be a byo-meat cook-out, dutch pizza party, pot-luck, or what?
> I'm assuming there will be time for food, because I (speaking strictly
> for myself) just can't manage to go 11 hrs with no food... :-)

Interesting that you bring this up.  It's an adult party, and I'm getting
kicked out of the house so you'll be having a man hostess. Since we're
broke, I'm guessing it will be BYOB and dutch pizza, or BYOM and pot-luck.
Whatever it is you guys will clean up after yourselves with :-)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/