Re: Installing on Proliant

For those still reading the thread ... I'm having more luck with Red Hat
7.2 than 7.3.  It gets to the point where it does ask for the driver disk
(which I did create), but I don't seem to have the correct "module
parameters."

I'll let you know if I ever get it working (and, if so, what I had to do).

Charlie