Re: your mail

You guys can't begin to imagine how much it hurts me to send this
email...

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 11:06:13AM -0500, Aaron Cronkright wrote:
> What is the status of this week's bootcamp class?

I think Kara and I are going to have to bow out of the bootcamp thing,
for a while at least.  We have way too much work to do at the moment
to spare any time, and not nearly enough money coming in to afford
working on anything that isn't paying the bills.

Since Nate has stuff to talk about, it might not be a bad idea for
everyone to get together somewhere this week anyway.  I'm sure you
guys can figure something out.

I'm sorry for the late notice, but I was hoping that we wouldn't have
to give up...