Watching DVDs

Just pulled down something called oKle (a KDE front-end for ogle). Nice.
Played without a hitch. But, then a bunch of libraries were recently updated,
so that might have fixed the issue where I had to load xine first, then
ogle_gui. oKle ran the first time.

Also built a checkinstall -generated RPM while I was at it.
Also hacked it to build SRPMS as well. I might even extend it to run
'make -f Makefile.dist && ./configure" as well.

Steve, you interested in the okle SRPM for your apt repository?

And those crystal icons look vary nice.

Mike808/
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!