From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Nate Reindl
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 11:15 AM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: OT: Catnip was Re: Job posting/Help wanted: Murphysboro

Quoting Tighe Schlottog <emry@icephyre.net>:

> you might be fast, but you cannot defeat me and bob!  woooohooo!

You know, Tighe, that you're about as fast and graceful as a rabbit on
speed,
right?  Not implying that you aren't graceful, but doing faceplants into
your
keyboard once every other minute can't be good.  Especially when you're
in the
middle of compiling KDE.  3.0.2.  On a Celeron 700.  While talking.
Like
William Shatner.  In Star Trek.  And wondering.  Why.  You still have.
A copy.
 Of The Undiscovered Country (episode VI).  Still.  In shrinkwrap.

I talk to the crackpipe.
The crackpipe talks to me.

--
Nate Reindl, The Fabled Halfling.