Re: This week's bootcamp.

Quoting Gary <medmanks@mcleodusa.net>:

> KP>>I think I'm just going to have to give up.
> WU> You mean give up, as in cancel the whole shebang? :-(

Well, this could suck.  Or something.

> WU> Seriously, I was really looking forward to Nates presentation on
> WU> kernels.  Perhaps you're willing to do an alternate presentation, Nate?

Don't you read your mail?  If I don't get around to doing an alternate
presentation, my material will still end up going online somewhere for all of
you people to look at.

> I am also looking forward to this.

This would be a Good Thing(tm).

> Ditto for me also.. not just with our meetings on Sunday, but with
> everything.

Well, at least we're not /only/ a mailing list out in the middle of nowhere.  We
all live in meatspace too, yanno :P

> Today's thought: If someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but
> it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them in the head.

42!  Go grab a towel, people.  ;)

--
Nate Reindl, The Fabled Halfling.