Re: This week's bootcamp.

On Saturday 10 August 2002 07:42 pm, you wrote:
> get some concensus on this: Do we want to have the class at my house
> this week, or shall we wait til next Sunday?

Sorry, 7:42pm is a bit late for me to change my plans.
I'm heading to the game tonight, and the in-laws are in town.

We really shouldn't wait until Friday to figure out whether there will be a
session or not. Perhaps we can do better this next week.

Mike808/
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML email and Microsoft-specific
/\ attachments. If I wanted to read HTML, I would have visited your website!