vide

vide -- v integrated development environment.

I'm trying to use this for Java.  It compiles
OK, but when I try to run an application from
within vide, I get an error message "can't execvp
(program filename) no such file or directory."
This leaves me in a console window with a prompt.
If I enter "java (program filename)" the
program executes.  Is anyone familiar with this?

<http://cs.siu.edu/~langin> <langin@cs.siu.edu>
~~~Diagonally parked in a parallel universe ~~~