playing w/edirectory

I don't suppose anyone has played with (novells) edirectory/account
manager/zen for desktops on linux have they, not that I couldn't figure
out how to setup ldap to do all that I would like to do (minus the zen
stuff) but if I ever left they would be so very much up a river, wait
that might be the case now, but It would be worse if I did something
like that, I figure anybody can use novell tools right, so if I did all
the account management using the novell tools and the desktop management
using zen I would be able to leave without feeling to bad, if any of you
have played with these I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks

Bob T. Kat

Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that
there must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable,
one on the far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a
silver-handled knife whilst burning *black* candles.
	    -- Anthony DeBoer