OT: Invader Zim (was Re: SSH preferences)

Quoting Casey Boone <ophidian@mychoice.net>:

> "its not stupid, its advanced!"

w00t!  Another Zim fanatic rears his ugly head.

"Oh!  Why does it hurt?!"
"Master?  Master?!  Where'd you go?  I can't find you!"
"I'm right here, GIR.  And, be quiet!  We can't afford to make a sound.  Do you
want to wake up the whole planet?"
"I do."

Other favorites are the Doom Song and when Gaz goes to the mall to get a
GameSlave 2.  Oh, and the rubber piggies.  Dib deserved it :P

--
Nate Reindl, demented ..thing with dualhead on desk and serverfarm in closet.