Re: doing things the hard way (was Re: SSH preferences, babble)

Quoting Tighe Schlottog <emry@icephyre.net>:

> WHY DON'T YOU USE TEH SPACE TIEM MACHIEN THAT YOU UESD TO TAEK MY
> WALLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  TEHN YUO COULD AHVE ALL TEH TIME YUO WANT!!!!

/me coughs.
Tighe + Perl book + GNU/Linux - wallet - time = MONKEY
/me is dancing like a monkey!  /* Invader Zim reference.  Excuse me. */

Oh, my God.  I'm eating a chocolate orange and all of its children.  The horror.

--
Nate Reindl, demented ..thing with dualhead on desk and serverfarm in closet.