Re: SSH preferences

> Nuhuh, Tighe.  /me freezes Tighe into a block of ice.

/me realizes that Nate is Mr Freeze in disguise and pulls out his BatSuit!

nanananananananananananana BATMAN!

> Reminds me more of NT.  Passport is kind of like that little tracking device
> they implant into your brain that allows the Borg at Redmond to destroy you with
> a few mouseclicks in some dialog boxes.  *boom!*

wow.  oddly enough, i was thinking something along these lines, but mine
was going to deal with a way to control women and make them do your
bidding.  of course, this way wouldn't involve money like it normally
takes.

/me ducks and runs for the hills!

> In essence, it says, "If you aren't already a masochist, make yourself one."

I use irix and plan9 at home.  what the hell do think that i was talking
about?

> Mmm... yummy.  Fleisch...  /me chews on his arm.

/me hands Nate (Mr Freeze) a lobster bib and some A1.

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."