Re: mail weirdness

Quoting Tighe Schlottog <emry@icephyre.net>:

> did anyone else just get those 2 last messages out of order?  or did pine

What do you mean 'out of order'?  There isn't any order to anything...

> just mess up?  because i got the message from an hour earlier after the
> later one.  weird.

Yeh.  It is weird.  Probably a hiccup somewhere.  Either that, or it could be
what APCiNet's mail server likes to do when I use pine or mutt: delays the
message a whole long-assed time.  I don't know.

--
(o-  Nate Reindl << Some deranged schizophrenic.  Pay no mind to him.
//\