odd mount situation

other than i am going to have to recompile my kernel for ntfs support, how
would i go about mounting a striped volume?  the volume in question is an
ntfs software raid0 made by windows xp

i know the partitions on each of the 2 drives are /dev/hde1 and /dev/hdg1

all my music is on this partition :\

the system is a fresh install of rh 7.3

any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Casey