Re: sources.list changes

Quoting Tighe Schlottog <emry@icephyre.net>:

> eight.....

... years old, rather?  /me ducks and runs.

I suggest we forward this thread to the folks at Attrition.org or something.
Perhaps they'd get a kick out a couple crazy admins going bonkers and some 15-
year-old kid trying to keep them under control?  Eh... perhaps.  It could be a
stupid idea.

Tighe, forward it.  I'm too damn chicken to do it m'self.  :P

--
Nate Reindl  <<  The elusive sysadmin-in-training.  OH GAWD, TEH HRROR!
 '---> email:  psst... look at the 'From' header