Re: sources.list changes

Quoting Tighe Schlottog <emry@icephyre.net>:

> I COULDN'T FIND MY WALLET THIS MORNING!!!  WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!  DID YOUR
> CHANGES HAVE ANY AFFECT ON THE SPACE-TIME THAT SURROUNDS MY WALLET?!?!?!

Sir, I would suggest that you step away from the seratonin and apologise to the
nice man; he is the slightest bit older than you, so respect him, you sparc-
dwelling lunatic.

As for the changes in your apt repository setup, Steve, w00t!  Set me up the
binary necessary evils!  Or something...  I'm still living in the days of
source-filled gzipped (or bzipped) tarballs, so sue me for all I'm worth.

*cough*

--
Nate Reindl  <<  The elusive sysadmin-in-training.  OH GAWD, TEH HRROR!
 '---> email:  psst... look at the 'From' header