Re: Saint Louis area Broadband

On another note with this, I can say that my friend called *MANY* DSL and
cable providers today, and absolutely none were Linux-friendly.  In fact,
they weren't anything but Windows friendly.  They were even skeptical of
Macs.  More than one actually told her that Linux wouldn't work with their
system.

Koree
____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"