From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org]On Behalf Of Kara Pritchard
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 12:00 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: testing, parties, etc

Ok, I think we're losing mail. It's possible that noone wants to come to
the LUG party on THursday instead of the meeting, but such notices are
rarely so quiet.

Could you please tell me if you didn't get my notices about the LUG party
on Thursday? I've sent two.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/