Re: majordomo problems?

Whatever the problem is with majordomo, it seems to be getting worse.
I still don't *think* posts are getting lost, but they are definitely
getting delayed.

I haven't updated majordomo2 in several months, so I'm going to give
that a try.  I'm also going to upgrade the DB_File module to the
latest, and if I can figure out how, I'll rebuild the db3 files.

Whee.

Anyway, if this message goes through (at a bit before 1 pm), don't
expect to see any mail from the list for a while.  :-)