proposed ftp server changes

I've been unable to rsync from ftp.mozilla.org for a week or two now,
and email to various addresses @mozilla.org isn't being answered, so
I'm considering dropping the mirror of ftp.mozilla.org from the ftp
server.  The latest version (or something close to it) seems to be
included in the distributions these days, so I can't see what
advantage there is to keeping it.

Deleting the considerably trimmed-down mirror will free up around 4GB.

I'm also considering dropping the ftp.ximian.com mirror.  I can see
where this might be useful to some people, so I'd really like to know
if anyone is actually using it.  (Looking through the logs is
pointless.  I don't really care about the opinions of people who
aren't involved in the LUGs in one way or another.)

The Ximian mirror is *12GB*.  To put this in perspective, the whole
ftp.redhat.com mirror (which includes the last version or two,
rawhide, current betas, and updates back to 6.2) is only 29GB.  That's
also twice the size of the CPAN, LDP, and kernel.org mirrors combined.

Comments?

Of course, all this is pretty much moot if somebody wants to donate
some disk(s), or otherwise find a way of funding some more disk.
(It's rather spartan, but see http://www.kspei.com/ for ways to
through business our way.)  I just recently (a week or so ago) moved
the ftp/web/mail server over to a new case, motherboard, and
processor, doubled the RAM, and swapped out a failing disk, so it's
highly unlikely that I'll be able to invest any money in upgrades for
a while.