Re: OT: liquor was Re: New install of rh 7.3

On Thursday 27 June 2002 09:28 am, you wrote:
<snip>
> All I can say is ick.  Even the best tequila is worse than the worst urine
> in my book.
<major snip>

Like I said Jose and Sauza, etc. are crap. You can make an OK marguerita with
them but they taste terrible.

Patron is OK. Chinaco is Nectar to be savored. No shooters here. Just smooth
sipping. If you do it in shots you can't enjoy the flavor. I just prefer
Tequila and really good Tequila made from 100% blue agave. Don't care for
Scotch (although I had some Johnny Walker blue label in Caan that was
excellent), bourbon, whiskey or especially sour mash. Ick!