Re: New install of rh 7.3

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 02:26 pm, you wrote:
I have empties of all 3. I'm presently working on the top shelf Anejo. I
prefer it over the other 2 although any of them beat any Jose, Cabo Wabo, or
Patron. Nectar of the God's.

Believe it or not the liquor store here in O'Fallon stocks all 3. They are
$40, $45, and $50 respectively. Don't tell anybody though!

Steve