Re: another class?

Tighe Schlottog wrote:
>that was teh short short version.  have you seen spaceballs?
Oh, well if you like it like that, here's my life story:
1971 Born
2002 Still alive

>bah.  tell him he is a crackwhore.
Obviously, you don't understand how cheap he is.  Crack whores are way too
expensive for this guy.  When I worked for him (1998), he still had C-64
and AppleII software in the basement of the business that he refused to
donate to a good cause or simply throw away, because he was still trying to
get his investment back from it...

William

--
William Underwood