Re: another class?

> Man, I am *so* disappointed in you.  Last time you told this story, it was
> done with a single-speed serial port connected cdrom...  Oh.. Wait... Now I
> see!  You were doing a jump start install on a sparc ipx, over a satellite
> X.25 connection with 15% packet loss, from a sparc ipc with a single speed
> cdrom, which was in France, connected to the main office from a country
> office, over a 1200baud landline connection, which commonly experienced 20
> reconnects per hour due to crow droppings on the entrance terminal having
> corroded the second wire of each pair.  Right?

that was teh short short version.  have you seen spaceballs?

minister : and now for teh short short version
looks at proncess vespa
minister : do you?
vespa : yes!
looks at lonestar
minister : do you?
lonestar : yes.
minister : kiss her your married!

> No, the boss was too cheap to see the ROI on paying $20 for a software that
> would save him $500/wk in labor.

bah.  tell him he is a crackwhore.

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky