From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Tighe Schlottog
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 4:26 AM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: so you wanna be a sysadmin?

blah.  don't do it.  i am 22 hours into a restore.  legato sucks.  tapes
suck.  mti hardware sucks.  everyone around me sucks.  there the hell
did
i leave my hammer?  i haven't slept in about 46 hours.  i didn't sleep
last night (wednesday) because of a different problem.  blah.  i think
that i am goin to quick and become a park ranger or something.

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky
	"I am anger incarnate."