Re: RSVP for this Sunday's Session

George, you're being silly.

The other "requests" for people to come are not people who've EVER been to
any SILUG event. Therefore, even if your "right to active members" was
valid, you get seniority.

If you're too exhausted to come today, by all means, rest. But, if you're
just trying to be the sweet guy you are, get over it and I'll see you at
2.

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/