Re: thanks for attending the session

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Nate Reindl wrote:

> Uhm, I talked with Kara about discussing something myself for a week, and she
> said something about Tighe not being able to take both the weeks he wanted,
> so... yeah, I'm going to take one of his; in fact, I'm taking week 7.

Just a clarification, it's not that Tighe cannot do two weeks, just that
if we have two volunteers for the same weeks, I'd prefer to utilize each
person for one.

Week 7 is for Kernels and Shell information (objectives 105 and 109. I'll
send you the objective information. You'll need to draft your course
material and exercises. As you complete the outline and draft, I'll help
by filling in with material or wherever you need to.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/