Re: thanks for attending the session

Kara Pritchard [mailto:kara@luci.org] wrote:
>I will appreciate your (private) feedback regarding how the session was
>handled, if the material and exercise was useful, and if the less informal
Overall, quite enjoyable.  Would really appreciate it if that beautiful,
but less than transparent, monitor were moved off the table.  I completely
understand the purpose of it, but it really inhibited me from hearing a
good quarter of what you and Steve said.  I have a slight problem with
background noise, and need to see the speakers mouth sometimes.

Mayhap it would be good to preface the next course with an installation
class, with the understanding that the student shouldn't format the
harddrive for windows after each class (I know of at least one person who
fully intended to re-install Windows today.)

>discussion of topics and how they affect all of us in the workplace is
>relevant.
Myself, I enjoy a casual atmosphere for learning.  I've been to three
instructor led certification classes, and have not gotten all that much
from them.  It really sucks when someone is just trying to push material
out upon the class, and not really backing it up or trying to ascertian
whether the students are able to understand.

>Thanks Gary for the drinks, and George for the snacks. We have some
>leftovers, which we'll save for next weekend.
I volunteered to bring snacks next weekend, and stand behind my offer (At least partially because I want Pepsi.).  Do you have any suggestions?  Just
more of the same stuff?

>Kara Pritchard

Thanks,
William