Re: Linux Sysadmin/Certification Bootcamp VOLUNTEERS

> No, you may only come when you are teaching a session. I don't think I
> have enough energy for 12 weeks of you :-)

Think of it as a 12 week labor....err...maybe don't think of it as that.

> You've got a wedding coming up soon, don't ya?

October.  Booking the final bits of the honeymoon.  :)  2 weeks of England
and Scotland, plus getting to see friends that I haven't seen in years.
It is going to be GREAT!

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky