Re: Bootcamp attendees, etc

On Wed, 29 May 2002 mike808@users.sourceforge.net wrote:

> > If your name isn't on this list, please email me.
>
> I want to attend. I have access to Fortel's on the way... :=)

It's going to be tight, but the table is now full. If anyone else wants to
attend as a student (and not instructor) it will have to be on a
cancellation basis, or sit on the floor.

So that means, if you're one of the 8 people who have RSVP, and you don't
show and don't let me know in advance, you'll be subject to a $2000 fine!
:-) :-)

Just so those of you know, I'm thinking an estimate for each week's
handouts, and misc expenses will average out to somewhere around $10 each
session. You'll get a binder to keep each week's material in, including
the worksheets, quizzes, etc.

If it's a problem, let me know (off list). I'm figuring this cost based on
copy rates at the print places for duplex, misc materials, and a little
pad for power usage. You'd be amazed the difference it made in my power
bill when I held a one week item writing workshop for LPI! I was quite
suprised. This may be more/less depending on each week and how many pages
are involved. I'm figuring that should be a good average though.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/