Re: Hard Drive

Quoting Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org>:

> The only catch would be a rebate. This isn't an unbelievable bargain,
> given you can get them on-line for $98 (but you have to pay shipping). So,
> figure you're getting free shipping. Six months ago, the 100GB for only
> $20 more was unbelievable ;-)

Okey, so a bargain is a bargain, but that's just what I need:  another
unbelievably large disk. </sarcasm>

Personally, I'd rather have dual 10,000RPM+ 18.1GB SCSI disks with a burner and
a few 100-disc spindles of CD-Rs at my disposal.  However, I guess I'll just
fork up my cash for a new tablet instead of spending it on a disk since I just
found out the tablet I had laying around is now roached.  Merf.

Though, if anyone has some reasonably-sized IDE disks (8-15GB) that they're
willing to wipe clean and heave forth for a few bucks, I'll be willing to buy
those.

--
Nate Reindl  <<  Help me out, damnit.  I need employment.
 '---> email:  go bug reindlnr at apci dot net, will yah?