Re: Linux Sysadmin/Certification Bootcamp VOLUNTEERS

On Sun, 26 May 2002, Mike808 wrote:

> Would it help to bring some high gain antennas or an access point and
> some power strips to perhaps work outside if the weather is nice?
>
> Or is that too much distraction, heat, sun, fresh air, etc. for what we're
> trying to accomplish?

No, I don't think that would be good, as there's no central place to set
up my "demo" machine for instruction and have enough people around to sit
together.

> Also, I don't have a laptop. What are my options? Are "luggables" allowed?

Well, that was what I was trying to imply by "laptop or system". You'll
need a monitor, etc for your system, and given the weight, corners, etc to
prevent damage to my oak table, I'd just ask that you bring something to
put under the equipment.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/