Linux Sysadmin/Certification Bootcamp VOLUNTEERS

Can I please get volunteers to be responsible for specific sessions?
Volunteers would need to conduct the session and prepare the content,
handouts, and exercises for the session.

Of course, I'm willing to help any volunteer. I simply can't do it all, as
they pay sucks :-)

I'm thinking all attendees should invest in a copy of O'Reilly's LPI in a
Nutshell, unless he/she already has another title that covers the
objectives we'll be discussing. Content can then refer to those titles. If
$VOLUNTEER wants to base his content with another title, please let me
know, so I may arrange copies of the title, or find a discount so that
participants can purchase the title.

Anyhow, this likely looks familiar, but I'm looking for volunteers for the
below areas. Objective specifics that I'm looking at can be found (by area
number) at:

http://www.lpi.org/p-obj-101rev1.html
http://www.lpi.org/p-obj-102rev1.html

Week 1 - Jun 2 - Linux Installation and Package Management (LPI Area 102)
Week 2 - Jun 9 - System Hardware and Configuration (LPI Area 101)
Week 3 - Jun 16 - GNU and Unix Commands (LPI Area 103)
Week 4 - Jun 23 - Review and/or Catch-Up

Week 5 - Jun 30 - Linux Filesystems (LPI Area 104)
Week 6 - Jul 7 - Printing, Documentation and X (Areas 107, 108 and 110)
Week 7 - Jul 14 - Kernel and Shells (Areas 105 and 109)
Week 8 - Jul 21 - Review and/or Catch-Up

 Jul - 28 - NO CLASS (personal conflict)

Week 9 - Aug 4 - Administrative Tasks (Area 111)
Week 10 - Aug 11 - Networking fundamentals and Services (Areas 112 and
113)
Week 11 - Aug 18 - Security
Week 12 - Aug 25 - Review and/or Catch-Up

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/