Re: New Computer for Linux OS

Tighe Schlottog <emry@icephyre.net> is kickbanning 5cr1p7x0r1n9 k1dd13z:
> yeah, one of the channels that i sit in all day has an op in it who wrote
> a filter that kick-bans people for talking like that.  it is the funniest
> shit that i have seen in a while.  i see this almost daily:
>
> z3r0c00l [n00b@aol.com] has joined #igraine
> <z3r0c00l> d3wds!  c@n ne1 t3ll m3 w43r3 i c@n 93t w@r3z?
> z3r0c00l has been kicked from #igraine by Arkhon (Reason: Goddamn script
> kiddy 1337 hacker wannabe piece of shit)
>
> i had to roll back through the logs to find one from earlier today, we
> laugh about that stuff.  i am still bored, but i get outta here in 30
> minutes.  w00t!

Aha.  Script kiddies who say 'W1nd0wz 0wnz j00' and 'VB/MFC r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz'
are soon put to rest after saying such things; they're usually the ones to
strike (or attempt to attack) first.  Oh... and might I add that they're around
my age, too?  I mean, this is really pathetic.  Teens somewhere around the ages
of, eh, 12-16 (I'm 14, going on 15 come May) are the most common occurances of
5cr1p7 k1dd13z.  Sure, you'll have some that're under and over that, but like I
said, it's just the most common occurance between age groups and such.

<useless_rambling>
BTW, I write everything in a caffeine-provoked mix of advanced (I mean
advanced, too) shell scripting and mediocre Perl.  If I see a reason to, I
might even code something in a compiled language such as C.  There are those
other languages I'm forced to use (*coughphpcoughcough*) on spot, too.
</useless_rambling>

--
Nate Reindl  <<  OTHS Web Mastah  <<  Resident Luser at Large
 '---> email:  reindlnr <bij> apci <punkt> net