From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org]On Behalf Of KoReE
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 5:24 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: irc server? (was: RE: New Computer for Linux OS)

I used to use ircu (Undernet IRC server), and it worked great.  But, now
prot 10 (2.10.x) will not compile.  It looks as though it wants BSD, and
I'm giving it Linux.  So, other than that, I haven't really tried any
others.  However, I have some good oper bots (Uworld), Channel Service
bots (X), and regular bots if you want them after you get one up and
going.  I also have one I wrote in C that is only partially finished.

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

"With my feet upon the ground I move myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been."