Clarification (Re: New Computer for Linux OS)

Just so everyone knows, Steve and Kara are local builders of computers, as
we've been discussing in this thread.  My comments about inferior parts do
not apply to them, as I don't believe, and honestly know, they wouldn't
sell inferior parts.  I also meant no offense to any other PC builders.
All my statements meant is that if you don't specify that you want
high-grade parts in a great majority of shops, you'll get middle-grade
parts.  That's not because the shop is cheap, though, it's usually because
your average consumer is cheap, and that is who they sell to the most.
We are not average consumers when it comes to computers, so that needs to
be specified when speaking with most local guys.

Koree

____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

"With my feet upon the ground I move myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been."