The Son of Router Trouble: Part Two

After resetting the cable modem, trying random combinations of ethernet
cables, and a couple thousand not-so-helpful tutorials, I got my router to
work.  It can talk to the outside world, the world can talk to it.  It can
talk to the internal network, the internal network can talk to it.  The
internal network can talk to the outside world, but the outside world cannot
speak unless spoken to, and that's what I would like to change.

And, after all that, my question is:  How do you accomplish port-forwarding
via iptables?