From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org]On Behalf Of Casey Boone
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 2:29 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: Announcing a beta release of Red Hat Linux: Skipjack (fwd)

> A lot of times that's a bad CD or a flaky CD-ROM.

ill try reburning them, i know one cdrom drive is definately not flaky (the
other one is, but only under dos and during windows installations, every
other instance it works great [it spins itself down alot under dos and
during any windows installation if ever done with it])

> Apparently there will be another release of this beta at the end of
> the week.

somehow it figures that when i finally get to a point i can install this
beta without risking loosing data, a new version will be out in a few days,
heh ;)

<sing in money for nothing style> i want my, i want my kde3