vt420

anyone have any idea where i can go to find exactly what sequence is sent
for a shift+tab combo on a vt420 terminal?

im needing to add it into a keyboard layout file on procomm plus for use
with telnetting into a unix server for doing credit checks

the recommended software is quite expensive and we already own a copy of
procomm plus.  ive done some checking and it appears that i need to emulate
a vt420.  the version of procomm we have only goes up to vt320.  everything
works except that you cant shift+tab to go back a field (there is no mapping
for shift+tab under vt320)

any ideas where i could find this info?  ive searched on google under both
the web and usenet, and havent found anything that really pertains to this.

Casey